Need one for a day, weekend or vacation? Perhaps short-term? Maybe you would like to try a lowered floor van to see if it is a good fit for you; you can try it before you buy it! Handicap accessible vans are perfect for easy, convenient access when you need it most.
Wheelchair Van Rental
Georgia's Wheelchair Van Rental Center
Wheelchair Van Rental Requirements
- Valid credit card required for deposit on vehicle
- At least 23 Years of Age
- Current Valid Driver’s License
- Valid Full Coverage Insurance
Deposit Required To Rent A Wheelchair Van
- 50% deposit required to confirm reservation, balance due at pickup.
- Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover are all accepted.
- More than 7 days notice: 100% of deposit returned.
- 7 – 3 days notice: 50% of deposit returned.
- Less than 3 days notice: deposit not returned.
Cleaning Of Wheelchair Van After Rental If Needed
- If van requires more than routine cleaning (washing & vacuuming) when returned, fee is assessed.
- RENTAL VANS ARE NON-SMOKING ($275.00 clean up fee for rentals that are smoked in).
- If you use a service animal, please inform us during the reservation. Unauthorized pets will be subject to a cleaning and damage charge.
Wheelchair Van Delivery For A Rental
- Pick up and/or Delivery is $3.00 per mile for anything beyond a 10 mile radius, plus the rental rate.
- Atlanta Hartsfield Airport $150.00 delivery, $150.00 pickup, plus the rental rate.
- If rental van is not returned by the stated time the charge will be $35.00 per hour, not to exceed the daily rental rate.
- 100 miles are allowed per day, each mile thereafter will carry a $0.35 charge per mile.
- Renters must refuel vans before returning. Vans not refueled will carry a charge of $6.75 per gallon.