Georgia's Top Choice For Mobility SVM
Mobility SVM Wheelchair Truck Conversion
Mobility SVM handicap accessible trucks are an alternative to the traditional minivan for drivers who require wheelchair accessible vehicles. We produce full size GM trucks (Chevy Silverado or GMC Sierra) that allow disabled drivers and passengers to experience the independence of traveling comfortably around town ....or across an open field.
Handicap Truck Conversion
Mobility SVM has patented a pickup wheelchair lift system that places the user behind the wheel in the most capable, adaptable pickup trucks on the road today. Whether hauling a load of rock, towing a recreational vehicle, or just feeling safe and secure driving on a snow covered road... a Mobility SVM truck will get you there.
We Are Currently Offering Conversions On GMC Sierra Or Chevrolet Silverado, 1500 Or 2500 Trucks.
- You have to pick a model with a backseat (crew cab or extended cab) so we have room to put the lift.
- The back seat remains in vehicle so you can carry up to 5 passengers.
- You may select 2 or 4 wheel drive.
- Not all wheelchairs will fit all vehicles, and some may require a small adaption.
- Generally if it's under 28 inches wide and you are under 57 inches tall (sitting in your chair of course) we can get you in.
- We can accommodate taller and slightly wider but vehicle must be special ordered.
- Heavy Duty, yet refined design for up to 5 Passengers
- Door opens 36" to allow parking in standard space
- 4X4 Option allows safer travel during inclement weather
- 54" head room entering vehicle and 57" interior
- Accommodates wheelchairs up to 28" wide
- 750 lbs. standard lift capacity
- Crash Tested Safe! FMVSS Front, Side & Rear Impact
- GMC Sierra & Chevrolet Silverado
- 1500 (1/2 Ton) Series
- 4X4 or 2X4
- Extended Cab or Crew Cab 4-Door
- Drivers Side or Passenger Side