Georgia's Wheelchair Van Rental Center
Need one for a day, weekend or vacation? Perhaps short-term? Maybe you would like to try a lowered floor van to see if it is a good fit for you; you can try it before you buy it! Handicap accessible vans are perfect for easy, convenient access when you need it most.
Wheelchair Van Rental Requirements
- Driver must be at least 25 years old and provide valid driver’s license and proof of insurance.
- Valid credit card required for deposit on vehicle.
Van Rental Rates
||$110.00 per day
||$95.00 per day
|14 Days and up
||$85.00 per day
||$250.00 (3pm Fri. – 9am Mon; 250 miles)
Deposit Required To Rent A Wheelchair Van
- 50% deposit required to confirm reservation, balance due at pickup.
- Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover are all accepted.
- More than 7 days notice: 100% of deposit returned.
- 7 – 3 days notice: 50% of deposit returned.
- Less than 3 days notice: deposit not returned.
Cleaning Of Wheelchair Van After Rental If Needed
- If van requires more than routine cleaning (washing & vacuuming) when returned, fee is assessed.
- RENTAL VANS ARE NON-SMOKING ($275.00 clean up fee for rentals that are smoked in).
- If you use a service animal, please inform us during the reservation. Unauthorized pets will be subject to a cleaning and damage charge.
Wheelchair Van Delivery For A Rental
- $50.00 each way under 50 miles, over 50 miles additional $1.25 per mile.
- Atlanta Hartsfield Airport $100.00 delivery, $100.00 pickup.
- If rental van is not returned by the stated time the charge will be $35.00 per hour, not to exceed the daily rental rate.
- 100 miles are allowed per day, each mile thereafter will carry a $0.35 charge.
- Renters must refuel vans before returning. Vans not refueled will carry a charge of $5.50 per gallon.